Fisher F75 Metal Detector
with 11" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
This top-of the line metal detector has all of the important features you would expect from a Fisher detector. Light and well balanced with a large LCD screen that shows you Target Identification, Target Confidence, Target Depth and it’s newest feature, Digital Shielding Technology (DST). DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience. You can hunt relics and artifacts with the All-Metal Mode, or discriminate (tune out) the junk targets. Best of all, you can use your F75 right out of the box! The F75 is an outstanding all-purpose metal detector. It’s most popular uses are finding coins, rings, and jewelry. It is also well suited to find relics, gold prospecting and beach hunting. Perfect for beginners to very experienced metal detector users.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable. Since 1931, 84 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years. Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coin shooters and relic hunters
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment